SPOOK-CHASERS-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE GHOST RESEARCHERS, WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH, ARE THEY REAL?? WATCH THIS SPACE.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the derby gaol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

the derby gaol Empty
PostSubject: the derby gaol   the derby gaol I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:16 am

the derby gaol 1091010

the derby gaol 1251010

the derby gaol 1071010
Back to top Go down
https://spook-chasers-uk.board-directory.net
Hauntedpsychic
Admin

the derby gaol Empty
PostSubject: Re: the derby gaol   the derby gaol I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:43 am

I can't say that I give much credibility to orbs as being paranormal at all.
because it is far to easy to create orb photo's with any cheap camera with a flash.
dust, water light reflection can all be used to create orbs pretty much at will.
for anyone wanting to test this out you will need a spray bottle with mist spray nozzle,
and a camera. go in to a the garden when it's dark or a dark room.get someone to stand
to front and side of you so that they are not in the photo, then as they spay the mist in to the air
take a couple of photo's with the flash and you should have a photo with masses of orbs in it.
the same for dust just blow dust in front of the camera and take photo's with flash.
On the other hand i cannot say the same for moving orbs of light in video because I have never
heard of a way to create this effect on video.
You can tell if its a fly because flies have a distinct flight pattern. Dust can still be in there as a cause too
but some orbs in video travel at high speed in a straight lines like little shooting stars. Flies fly in a more random
iratic fashion not at speed in perfectly straight lines, so I am more open to moving orbs on video as being of a possible
paranormal nature.
I would like to hear other peoples views on this subject, so please post a reply and tell me what YOU think.
Back to top Go down

the derby gaol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPOOK-CHASERS-UK :: Spook chasers uk :: Orbs-
Jump to: